Install Kodi On Firestick Without PC/Computer: Do you want to install Kodi on your Fire device? Well, you can do that easily. You don’t need a computer for that. In this article, I will show you how to install Kodi on FireStick without PC. Keep reading!
How To Install Kodi On Firestick Without PComputerer:
You may install Kodi on FireStick using a PC. But, it is not always very convenient. The good news is that you can install Kodi on FireStick without PC as well. I will show you how to side-load Kodi on FireTV quickly without you requiring any computer.
The process is easy and safe. Let’s get started. Also, know the installation process of Kodi on firestick with A PC/Computer.
Part 1 – Install the Downloader App:
The first thing you need to do to get Kodi on FireStick without a computer is to download the Downloader app. This app is very popular among those who side-load apps onto their Fire devices.
You can get this app from Amazon Store.
Simply select the ‘Search’ icon on the menu bar on the top left of the FireStick home screen and type in Downloader. Now follow the onscreen instructions to install this app.
Part 2 – Enable Apps from Unknown Sources:
Now we need to allow installation from third-party sources. Since Kodi is not on Amazon app store, we need to do this for it.
- Select ‘Settings’ on the menu bar, which is on the top on FireStick home screen
- Navigate to ‘Device’ using your remote and open it
- Select ‘Developer Options’
- You will see ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ here. Turn it ON.
Part 3 – Install Kodi Using Downloader App:
Now we are all set. Here are the steps to install Kodi on FireTV without a computer:
- Open Downloader app
- Select Browser from the left sidebar
- Use your remote to navigate to the address bar and then press ‘Select’ button on the remote
- Type in THIS URL using the onscreen keyboard and then press Go on the keyboard
- Locate the Download link on the page and click it
- APK file will start to download
- Once the download is finished, it will start installing automatically
- The notification screen will appear saying ‘App installed’ and with two buttons: Done and Open
- Click ‘Done’ to exit and to open the app later; click ‘Open’ to open Kodi immediately
- I press ‘Done’. It takes me back to Downloader where a pop-up is open with Install and Delete button. Press ‘Delete’ to delete the APK file from your device. You don’t need it anymore.
Now you can go back to the FireStick home screen. You may see the app there. If the app is not listed there, press and hold the Home button on your remote and select ‘Apps’. Scroll down to the bottom and you will find Kodi there.
So, these are the simple steps to download and install Kodi on Firestick without PC. This method is easier and quicker. It takes only a few minutes to have Kodi up and running on your system. I hope you enjoyed reading this article.